I can’t wait to build our dream… together. I love you.
Woes of a journalist
Every problem a journalist could ever have just happened in my last interview:
- International call doesn’t go through
- Try Skype. Works, but ancient computer freezes halfway through
- Source agrees to be quoted only if I run them by her first (big journalism no-no)
- Digital recorder runs out of memory halfway through interview. Start scribbling notes like crazy
- Realize at the end of interview that the study doesn’t even work for the piece I’m writing
Back to the drawing board.